Reporting to the engaging and inspiring Senior Marketing Manager you will be working in a fast paced and dynamic retail environment. If you love your sports apparel or retail(instore and online) or just love creating engaging CRM email and loyalty campaigns this one is for you. You will build and nurture these programs ensuring they are 100% customer centric. Through EDM segmentation and acquisition, retargeting and affiliation, you will drive quality traffic to their website and drive footfall to stores, maximising conversion rates. (We want their customers to run to their stores - pun intended!)
- Using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, develop and execute successful EDM strategies to maximize the amount of traffic to their website and to stores nationally
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Communications team and be aligned with the Marketing and Communications calendar, Commercial strategies, Key messages and tone of voice
- Help grow our e-commerce presence by working closely with the wider Digital and Customer Service teams to cater for all customer needs
- Design several weekly EDMs, adjusting copy, tone of voice and creative approach tailored to each audience and campaign
- Build automation to improve retention and conversion
- For each customer segment: work on the whole funnel: test, analyse, and act to optimise performance.
- Run best practice reports: Produce Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports and recommend suitable actions in-line with the team’s objectives.
Skills and Experience
- Culture and personality fit. Let's start with that. You are someone who leads a healthy lifestyle and loves being active. You are positive, engaging, hardworking, diligent and know how to build relationships and be collaborative with a range of stakeholders
- It would be great if you came from a similar Retail environment but refreshingly they are open to industry if you have the right skills and are passionate
- You love solving problems and you love to learn and adapt in fast changing environments
- You are passionate about Digital, CRM/Loyalty and Online and Consumer Marketing and have a Data-driven approach to decision making.
- Excellent written English, solid copy writing skills and strong attention to detail with a creative mindset and ability to tell a story with words, pictures and video formats
- Must Have Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- A fantastic culture of hard working, creatively minded people who are passionate about the brand story and take ownership of its growth and success. A place where you can make a difference every day.
- Be part of this exciting journey as they go through their next phase of growth across Australia
- Competitive salary and other benefits such as their yearly bash/bonus/Huge discounts on all your favourite global sports brands
- Genuine career progression opportunities with continuous learning and development programs in place
About the company
They place a high value in treating people right and living their values everyday and their success is centered around their high performing culture.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or email your CV to John Corrigan confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org If you really want to impress, you can also send 3 reasons of why you are the perfect fit for this role