Our client is looking for a motivated self-starter with hunger for success, you will be the sole customer care team member which gives you the opportunity to really make this role your own. You will be speaking to existing customers helping them with a large range of administrational support functions (e.g. loan statements, updating personal details, payout letter requests and more). There will be a huge amount of support and lots of training materials provided so you can quickly pick up the role and hit the ground running. With flexible working arrangements after the initial onboarding period our client has multiple remote and work from home options. Our client has a big focus on flexibility, career progression and development so if you are looking for a role with great opportunity for growth- apply today.
This role will be varied in nature whereby you will focus on providing optimal customer support. Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Offering a wide range of support to existing customers
- Promoting a range of products to support customers’ needs
- Actively recognising potential sales opportunities and referring them to the relevant broker team
- Building genuine rapport with customers
- Other ad hoc duties as per directed
- Experience in high volume inbound and outbound call environments
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong Customer Service experience
- Basic computing skills and the ability to quickly learn new systems/processes
- Able to work as an effective team member across different departments
Our client specialises in providing exceptional service in car loans and they help Australians navigate the market to find what options best suit their specific needs. Focusing on personable real service our client has built industry relationships with over 50 lending partners. They have a very team focused mindset with options for growth within the company. With a huge priority on job security the teams you will be working with have years of experience and have been with the company a long time.
To apply, please click on the link below. Additionally, please phone Cayne Worthington on 0405 806 385 for a confidential discussion about the role.