This role has been newly created to champion the end-to-end customer experience strategy across the organisation. You will be responsible for identifying emerging trends, opportunities for improvement & providing insights back to the business, all ultimately driving continued excellence in the customer journey.
- Develop deep understanding of the customer journey
- Present CX trends, insights & data to the business
- Develop & implement actionable plans to drive customer experience goals
- Partner with relevant industry partners to deliver insights
- Work with leadership stakeholders across the business, including Group CEO
- Ultimately define the customer experience strategy the business should adopt
- Strong experience in customer experience at organisational strategy level
- Have successfully developed & implemented CX strategy for a business in the past; either within a business or consulting to a business
- Ability to gather data & consumer research to interpret trends
- Posses high level influencing skills with senior stakeholders
- Passion for driving continuous improvement in CX
- Thrive on the challenge of building strategy from the ground up & making it your own
- Organisation that is super passionate about the customer journey
- Business that is innovating in its industry
- Wide service offering catering for a number of markets
- Organisation with tenure in market & solid reputation
The business has been in operation for over 40 years and built itself a great reputation in the residential building sector. New ownership in more recent times has derived a vision to deliver the best customer experience in market. With the CEO leading the charge, they're bringing innovative ideas to the market to help achieve this vision. The organisation is well-backed, employs 250 dedicated staff & has several brands under the group with which it goes to market.
The business is passionate about what they do. They are also motivated to constantly improve. Hence the focus on the customer experience at one level, whilst continuing to deliver quality homes to people at the same time. They employ driven people across the business & enjoy a high-growth, fast paced culture.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.