The role of the Marketing Customer Lifecycle team is to influence known customers to stay for longer and maximise their product holdings. Leveraging our communication channels and carefully curated customer journeys, we aim to enhance key performance metrics related to customer management, including conversion rates, cross-selling, upselling, and retention.
- Plan and execute engagement campaigns and communications to our customer base.
- Provide key operational and execution support
- Work closely with content, creative, brand, operations, and legal teams for the design, set up, approval and execution of communications.
- Understand ins and outs of our customer base, identify opportunities, and develop strategies.
- Incorporate learnings from optimisation tests to drive continual improvement of our customer lifecycle strategies.
- Actively seek new opportunities to evolve our approach to customer communications including ongoing monitoring of customer marketing activity from competitors and other relevant products.
- Prior experience as marketing coordinator (highly desirable).
- Understanding of business needs and drivers of performance.
- Relevant experience working with Martech campaign set up tools (highly desirable).
- Meticulous accuracy and high attention to detail.
- Strong written communications including copywriting of customer facing communications.
- Collaborative working style, engaging management, peers, team members and stakeholders to deliver outcomes.
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment, able to prioritise effectively across multiple projects and be agile to move with adjusting targets.
- Marketing degree, Media and Communications degree (highly desirable).
Click the apply button now or email your resume to Miriam O'Connell at Moconnell@sharpandcarter.com.au