My client is seeking an eager and enthusiastic Customer Service professional to act as the first point of contact for all customer enquiries. Utilising your previous Customer Service experience, you will be responsible for proactively addressing customer concerns and issues while maintaining a high level of professionalism. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, organised, and keen to take on multiple responsibilities as required. This is a hands-on role that will see you working closely with the general manager and wider team to provide ongoing support.
In this varied and dynamic support role, you will be responsible for;
- Liaise with customers and clients over the phone
- Proactively addressing customer issues, request and identify solutions
- Update and maintain various internal databases to ensure they are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure customer feedback is understood, communicated and resolved or followed through with relevant personnel
- Organise dispatch of products and/or product information to existing or potential customers
- Providing additional support to management
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar administration role as well as:
- Experience in Reception or corporate office
- Maintaining a professional manner whilst performing under-pressure
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team
- Problem solving ability
- High level attention to detail
- Basic computer literacy
- Proficient oral and written communication
Located in Melbourne, our client is a major leader in the retail industry and is well recognised for providing consumers with quality products across the national market. This is an award-winning company that has been praised for its legacy of originality, quality, and excellence.