About the Role
My client is seeking an eager and enthusiastic Customer Service professional to act as the first point of contact for all customer enquiries. Utilising your previous Customer Service experience, you will be responsible for obtaining and verifying client information and processing orders. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, organised, and keen to take on multiple responsibilities as required. This is a hands-on role that will see you working closely with the customers and wider departments to provide ongoing support.
In this varied and dynamic Customer Service role, you will be responsible for;
- Liaise with customers and clients over the phone
- Receive and process customer orders
- Verify customer information
- Proactively addressing customer issues, request and identify solutions
- Update and maintain various internal databases to ensure they are accurate and up to date.
- Organise dispatch of products and/or product information to existing or potential customers
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar Customer Service role as well as:
- Maintaining a professional manner whilst performing under-pressure
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team
- Problem solving ability
- High level attention to detail
- Basic computer literacy
- Proficient oral and written communication
Located in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs, our client is a leader in the Wholesale industry and is well recognised for providing consumers with quality products across the national market. This is an award-winning company that has been praised for its legacy of originality, quality, and excellence. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude.
To apply, please follow the link below or email Holly Isherwood via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0459 699 108.