These fast-paced and varied role sits within a supportive and energetic team and acts to support a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders with all administration and coordination needs. In this role you will be responsible for taking calls from internal stakeholders, relaying information to customers and making bookings as well as preparing quotes. You will have amazing people skills as well as attention to detail and organisation, with the ability to follow through. This is a permanent role within a growing organisation, with great scope for career progression. If you are seeking a new challenge and to kick-start your career in Administration, this could be the role for you!
You must be immediately available to interview as well as start.
Sitting in a supportive Customer Service team and reporting in to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for;
- Answering and responding to all incoming calls and queries
- Handling a busy email inbox
- Making outbound calls to customers and building rapport
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Taking bookings and coordinating schedules
- Running reports and preparing quotes, documents and presentations
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- 6 months - 1 Year+ of corporate experience in a similar Customer Service/Administration role
- Experience dealing with stakeholders in the Real Estate industry is highly regarded but not essential
- Computer literate to an intermediate level with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and proactive approach to work with the drive to learn
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and take on feedback
Known as an employer of choice, our client is a well-established privately owned business with offices nationally across Australia. A true leader within their field, they work closely with leading Real Estate Agencies to provide a service to rental properties. Due to continued growth within the business, they are looking to hire Customer Focused individuals who are eager to start their career in Administration and grow with the business as they continue to dominate the market. Conveniently located in Melbourne's South East, this is a permanent opportunity that requires a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Zoe Raphael on 0401265388