- CBD location with easy access to multiple transport options
- Hybrid work options and competitive salary
- A company that really focuses on career progression
A role with great variety where you will use your excellent customer service skills to communicate with external and internal stakeholders as well as handling all different types of inbound customer enquiries.
With a huge focus on career progression and development you could use this as a great stepping stone to move up and develop your career.
You will be working in the Global Head Office of a well respected company with a fun and inclusive team.
This role will be varied in nature whereby you will focus on providing optimal customer support. Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Offering a wide range of support to existing customers
- Process orders and communicate across various touch-points
- Liaise with suppliers and other internal stakeholders
- Project support
- Provide product information
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Building genuine rapport with customers
- Other ad hoc duties as per directed
- Experience in high volume inbound and outbound call environments
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong Customer Service experience
- Basic computing skills and the ability to quickly learn new systems/processes
- Able to work as an effective team member across different departments
Our client is a brand leader and a global company, they have a huge focus on career progression with an inclusive and fun working environment. Located in the CBD with excellent hybrid working options our client is very accommodating and wants to create a warm welcoming environment.
To apply, please click on the link below. Additionally, please phone Cayne Worthington on 0405 806 385 for a confidential discussion about the role.