We are looking for an energetic and passionate Customer Service professional possess with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, as your ability to exert influence across the business will be fundamental to your success. You will be inquisitive and empathetic type who enjoys working towards win-win situations with customers.
Our client is an instantly recognisable name within the healthcare sector who has a strong reputation, with multiple sites across Melbourne. They are a diversified group that fosters and facilitates a collaborative and engaging culture. They are able to attract and retain the best candidates in the market.
Working as part of the Patient Liaison team, your key focus areas will be:
- Generate patient insurance and billing forms
- Assist with TAC and WorkCover enquiries/claims
- Ensure patients are fully informed of their financial obligations by preparing estimates
- Liaise with Medicare Australia, health funds, DVA, insurance companies and the revenue department as required
- Administration support
- Any other adhoc duties as required
Our client is looking for an experienced customer service/administration professional who has proven experience working in a similar type role. It would be advantageous to have had experience in the healthcare industry however this is not essential. You will enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment where each day is different.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Zoe Raphael- 0401 265 388 firstname.lastname@example.org