- You will utilise your Customer Service & Admin skills and don’t just answer phone calls
- Well-established team where the management is supportive & always in your corner
- This is a newly created role in a business known for its fantastic culture!
This is not a role where you are simply responsible for answering the phones. This is a position where you partner with the businesses key clients and be their main point of contact when it comes to product information, order processing as well as any ad hoc requests that may come through. To be successful in this role, you will need to love working with customers and understand the importance of providing exceptional customer service to key clients. Our client is the 9th largest provider of their product in the world, so are well known within their space and as such this is a fast-paced role where no two days will be the same. You will be required to manage multiple tasks at once, work closely with key internal and external stakeholders, provide exceptional attention to detail and work as an exceptional team environment where everyone helps each other.
Working in an inclusive and close-knit team of nine customer service professionals, your responsibilities will be varied and include but not be limited to:
- Answering and responding to incoming calls and email queries
- Processing product orders
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting customers with product queries and providing recommendations if necessary
- Preparing and running reports through various CRM systems
- Handling and resolving any complaints that may arise
- Providing extensive administrative support to the wider team
- Ad hoc duties as required
Our client is looking for an individual who has previous experience working in a Customer Service or Administration role. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a paced environment where no two days. Other requirements include:
- At least two years’ experience in a Customer Service / Administration role
- The ability to handle a high volume of calls and email queries
- Strong attention to detail skills & previous experience using CRM (ideally Salesforce)
- Solution orientated approach to work
- Strong administration skills
One of the top Agricultural brands in the WORLD, our client truly leads from the front, offering high quality products to everyday consumers as well as large businesses. Located in Port Melbourne, they invest in their people and have an inspiring management team where people love to come to work. Due to continued growth, they are currently looking for a customer focussed individual to work in their Customer Experience team on a permanent basis. If you have experience working in a similar role and looking for a new challenge, then this could be your next opportunity!!!
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Stephanie Hales on 0430 814 591.