Reporting to the Customer Service Lead, your role will be to handle all inbound customer related enquiries which includes providing online support as well as over the phone. The ideal candidate will provide a high level of customer service, and will have the opportunity to develop positive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Similarly, the successful individual will have a high level of initiative, attention to detail, and be able to handle multiple tasks effectively.
A passion for the fashion/retail space is a must!
Working in a supportive and progressive team environment, your role will be to:
- Providing exceptional customer service via phone and email, pre and post-purchase;
- Answering inbound calls and assisting customers with their enquiries;
- Use of multiple systems – Phone, e Mail, Social, Retek, Magento, External Applications (e-parcel etc.)
- Problem-solving and utilising the appropriate escalation process where necessary
- Handling support/ticket requests;
- Managing all call escalations
- Assume TL duties whilst TL is on leave or unable to perform day to day responsibilities
- Assist with operational efficiencies within the team;
- Work closely with Customer Care Team Leader to monitor and drive Team KPI’s and performance standards
- On-boarding and training of new starters
Our client is looking for a candidate with previous experience in a Customer Service related position. Successful applicants will ideally be outcome focused and have excellent administration and communication skills. Other skills and experience required are;
- Ability to handle a high volume of online queries through online support desks, as well as over the phone
- The confidence to handle complaints and difficult calls
- Lengthy and proven experience within a phone-based customer service administration role
- Experience working within a fast paced environment
- Strong administration skills
- Solution orientated approach to work
A prominent force within the retail fashion industry, our client is known for providing high-quality footwear to the Australian and International markets.
Located in Abbotsford, they are a well established team offering a dynamic and progressive organisational culture. This business is looking for a strong customer service professional who can consistently deliver excellent Customer Service.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458