Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will manage all inbound customer related inquiries. You will be given the opportunity to provide exceptional Customer Service and work with both key internal and external stakeholders. This is a forward thinking and dynamic team environment where you will be able to further develop your skill set and progress your career. You must be available to interview and start immediately.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will have the chance to support to and enhance the experience of key clients. This will include but will not be limited to;
- Answering and responding to all calls and queries
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Implement and adhere to company processes and procedures
- Process orders and communicate across various touch-points
- Liaise with suppliers and other internal stakeholders
- Project support
- Provide product information
- Monitor deliveries and stock
Skills / Experience
You will have exceptional customer service skills and go above and beyond to achieve positive outcomes. Other key skills and responsibilities include;
- Must have experience in the Customer Service space gained in a corporate/Professional environment
- Experience working in the Manufacturing/ FMCG Industry is highly advantageous
- Ability to handle a high volume of incoming calls
- Previous experience handling and prioritising customer enquiries
- Understanding the importance of quality and efficiency
- Experience using SAP is advantageous but not essential
- High attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- Solution focused
About the client
Our client is a true market leader within the Manufacturing space. Located in Springvale this organisation is looking for an experienced and friendly professional to join a dynamic team culture in a temporary role. You will be motivated and caring, and keen to join a team environment where you can contribute to the success of the business.
For a confidential discussion please call Bridgette Meaden 0484 381 458.