Reporting to the Director, you will manage all inbound customer related inquiries. You will be given the opportunity to provide exceptional Customer Service and work with both key internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for managing client accounts, responding to enquires, bookings, freight tracking and any issues that arise. This is a forward thinking and dynamic team environment where you will be able to use your initiative and further develop your skill set.
Reporting to the Director, you will have the chance to support and enhance the experience of key clients. This will include but will not be limited to;
- Answering and responding to all calls and queries
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Tracking and Monitoring freight
- Implement and adhere to company processes and procedures
- Process orders and communicate across various touch-points
- Liaise with suppliers and advising clients with updates
- Provide product information
- Monitor deliveries and stock
Skills / Experience
You will have exceptional customer service skills and go above and beyond to achieve positive outcomes. Other key skills and responsibilities include;
- Must have experience in the Customer Service space gained in a logistics/freight environment
- Experience working in the transport Industry is highly advantageous
- Ability to handle a high volume of incoming calls
- Previous experience handling and prioritising customer enquiries
- Understanding the importance of quality and efficiency
- Experience using Machship is advantageous but not essential
- High attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- Solution focused
About the client
Our client is a true market leader within the Logistics space. Located in the Cremorne area this organisation is looking for an experienced and hardworking professional to join a dynamic team culture in a permanent position. You will be motivated and caring, and keen to join a team environment where you can contribute to the success of the business.
For a confidential discussion please call Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.