Sharp & Carter has partnered with a large, privately owned, iconic retail business that is embarking on an exciting period investment and growth. Due to the anticipated growth, they are now seeking a dynamic and high calibre Customer Service Team Leader.
The primary purpose of this position is to:
- Lead the Facilities Help Desk on a day to day basis ensuring provision of consistent service levels for Stores and Customers.
- Manage work flow through the facilities management software ensuring all tasks are handled efficiently, consistently and to a high standard.
- Review work orders and administrative tasks, providing feedback & coaching to ensure team are providing the best possible customer experience.
- Report and analyse the work order data presenting weekly reports to line and business unit manager.
- Ensure complaint process is followed and that the team are adhering to all policies and procedures in relation to their roles.
- Conduct root cause analysis of various facility related issues and review monthly financial reports to identify trends/issues
- Monitor the performance of direct reports conducting performance reviews and providing training and coaching where necessary.
- Conducts team briefings with your direct reports, updating on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Management of the external after hours contact centre.
- Must have strong customer service orientation.
- Experienced in delivering facilities services.
- Experience in leading and managing a high performing team.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Experience of implementing new initiatives and change management processes.
- Excellent relationship management abilities at all levels.
- IT Literate (knowledge of Microsoft products).
- Passionate about leading and developing people.
- A genuine interest in the success of your team.
- Results driven and able to consistently improve results against targets
- Business acumen and ability to think strategically.
- A collaborative worker who is able to resolve conflicts.
- Willingness to take calculated risks to drive positive business and customer outcomes.