|Job title :||Customer Success Executive|
|Location :||Melbourne, VIC|
|Contact name :||Stuart Smyth|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job reference :||1022637|
Think about it a bit like a 'fitbit' for your machinery.
You will play an integral role in helping your customers get the most out of the technology. This will involve:
- Helping them get set up, loading their products and information to the system
- Creating and facilitating training sessions for your customers
- Checking the data that comes in and using it to suggest improvements your customers can make
- Helping come up with ideas and initiatives to shape the customer success function
- Previous sales experience not necessary
- Have a passion for speaking to customers and helping them solve issues
- An ability to think outside the box to come up with new ideas, both for your customers and the business
- A passion for learning new things
This will be an entry-level role and the package will reflect that. The last two incumbents in this role have been promoted internally, one to a sales role and one into a product design role.