As a crucial role in the business, this individual is the conduit between the customer & Ordermentum. The successful candidate will be able to build rapport easily, decipher broad business principles & processes and maintain customer relationships.
What you’ll do
- You will identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions
- You will map out the full customer onboard and work closely with the Product & Sales team for custom requirements
- Responsible for managing the entire customer journey - from sales handover through to ongoing relationship management
- Provide helpful insights to your customers to ensure that the Ordermentum platform is helping them to trade smarter
- You will hold internal and external stakeholders to account by creating strong relationships and influencing outcomes
- You will be the expert in solving complex business problems with data
- Maximising onboarding success by leveraging customer data
- Contribute to improving the current process as Ordermentum scales up
What you’ll have
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in Customer Success/Account Management/Project management
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Has experience working and overachieving upsell sell targets
- Knowledge of best practice including external referencing and ways to enhance our current processes
- Experience in working with complex & multi-divisional customers
- Ability to effectively prioritise, plan and influence outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results within tight deadlines
- Ability to hit the ground running with a pro active & can do attitude
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- A passion for technology/systems and how they can improve business process
Behavioural Competencies and Personal Attributes
- Energy and resilience in spades
- Ready for a new challenge and able to hit the ground running
- How you do things is just as important as the work you’re doing
- Ability to connect and influence
- We are a small team and love seeing each other win so team attitude is a must
- Positive, can-do attitude that inspires others
- A lifelong ambition to learn and improve
- An attractive salary package, including bonus scheme
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Success.
- Work in a small highly capable team.
- Great office centrally located in Sydney with a flexible working environment believing in getting things done rather than counting time at a desk.
- Plus working in Food & Bev usually means lots of treats!
- A focus on learning and personal development as well as support to attend conferences and events.
- We will cover your mobile phone bill
- Work in a highly capable team working on some interesting problems
- Flexible working conditions including adjusted hours and working from home