Ordermentum is looking for a Customer Support Analyst to help our customers get the most out of Ordermentum.
You are known for bringing order to complex situations, enjoy interacting with customers and continuously drawing upon data-driven insights to deliver strong customer outcomes.
- Responding to our customer’s related concerns through chat, tickets and calls
- Be available as a point of escalation for the wider support group
- Lead from the front of a high performing support team
- Documenting customer inquiries via the various communication channels and enriching our knowledge base.
- Educating customers with product knowledge and the technical know-how to get the most out of Ordermentum.
- Identifying trends and opportunities to improve the customer experience and be an advocate for the improvement of Ordermentum products and services
- Keeping the international support team trained on great support and up to date on new features.
- Customer first mentality
- Open and transparent communication style and able to communicate a plan to both non-technical and technical customers
- Ability to determine the source of a problem and find an effective solution
- Advanced levels of critical thinking with a creative and innovative mind
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Driven, determined and disciplined.
- Experience in Marketplaces, B2B environments, Financial Services or SaaS products
- Experience in a customer-facing role (customer service, account management etc)
- Understanding or interest in technology / software in general
- Experience in managing or communicating with an offshore team highly regarded (Phillipines / India etc)
- An attractive salary package, including participation in the Employee Share Option Plan
- A focus on learning and personal development as well as support to attend conferences and events.
- Reporting in to the Head of Support
- Work in a small highly capable team working on some interesting problems
- Great office centrally located in Sydney
- Work with an internationally based team