My client is seeking a friendly and professional Administration Assistant to join their supportive and energetic team! The ideal individual will have a great attitude and will be able to work collaboratively as part of the team. You will be responsible for handling calls and queries, and varied Administration support to assist a fast-paced team who take a lot of pride in what they do. You will be
a people-person who enjoys developing relationships, with the aim to support and help others.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Updating the system with customers and clients information
- Answering inbound calls and making outbound calls when needed.
- Processing orders and following up with confirmations
- Updating open jobs
- Email management
- Liaising with clients and customers
- Manage and update customer documentation
- Assisting management with administration duties and tasks
- Preparing documents for internal and external use
- All administrative duties including creating, collating of documents, filling, scanning and all other ad-hoc duties.
Skills / Experience
- Computer literate at intermediate-advanced level including (MS office suite & internet)
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service
- Experience within an administration support role
- Discretion in relation to confidential information
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
About the client
Our client who has an excellent presence within their field is seeking a talented Administrator to join their supportive office. This is a temporary role that requires an individual that will bring an excellent attitude to a well-respected and friendly team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Holly Isherwood 0459 699 108.