Working as part of the wider Customer Service team, you will be responsible for providing exceptional extensive Data Entry and Reporting to various team members as well as liaising with key internal and external stakeholders including working closely with various different contractors that support our clients on a day to day basis. This position requires someone who has experience using various different internal systems as well as MSO (predominantly excel), strong communication skills (both on the phone and through emails), experience having working in a Customer Service role previously as well as the willingness to learn and support a very busy and dynamic team.
Reporting to the Office Manager, your role will be varied include:
- Answering and responding to incoming calls and email from customers and managing booking requires
- Generating reports for customers, contractors, and management through internal systems as well as EXCEL
- Extensive data entry and data management that requires accuracy to their internal systems
- Managing and cross-checking contractors’ timesheets
- Providing back up support to Reception including covering breaks and sick days
- Electronically filing and scanning documents into the internal database
- Other ad hoc administration and customer service tasks as required.
Having worked at least one year in a Customer Service Administration position, you will have the below skillset:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer software’s
- Strong communication skills
- Friendly, positive, and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to work within a high-volume environment
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Discretion in relation to confidential information
A true leader within their field and ‘essential service’, our client has been thriving through this pandemic. Due to an internal promotion, they are now looking a Customer Service Administrator to come on board and join their growing business. This is a permanent position and requires someone who is comfortable handling any customer queries as well as providing extensive data entry support including running reports through Excel as well as internal systems. This role is expected to start immediately with interviews being conducted straight away.