The primary purpose of the Data Integration Analyst is to assist the Applications and Data Analytics teams in conceptualizing and developing existing or new data integrations, reports or visualizations that fit within the architecture; as well as assisting in identifying and resolving technical issues.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, and transformations.
- Identify, collect, cleanse, analyze and organize data from multiple different sources.
- Develop, implement, and maintain data integrations.
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions or optimize current systems i.e., transfer and update data throughout critical project stages.
- Centralize multiple data integrations or reports into one where possible.
- Perform value analysis as required to support integrations initiatives.
- Generate information and insights from data sets and identify trends and patterns.
- Provide data extracts, visuals, reports, or any data or data integration related request.
- Migrate data from old technologies / solutions or any other ad-hoc data projects into modern data solutions.
Knowledge and Skills
- Outstanding knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies.
- The ability to learn new technologies and apply them efficiently.
- A strong understanding of different databases (esp. SQL server), data systems, data relationships and data modelling in different data environments.
- Good knowledge of ETL frameworks and tools.
- Knowledge of integration technologies and data integrations.
- Experience in integrating with core enterprise software applications (Cloud based), including major CRM and ERP applications.
- Broad knowledge of reporting and data visualization tools (esp. Power Apps, Power Automate).
- Excellent analytical (can identify trends, patterns, and insights from data), problem-solving, and communication skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Vincent Cote Boucher at email@example.com