- Join an authentic & renowned internationally-recognised retailer
- Excellent mentoring & training from senior stakeholders
- $65-70k + super | Inner West location | Newly created role due to growth
Sharp & Carter are delighted to partner with this iconic international retailer in the search for an experienced and capable eCommerce Specialist. This role is responsible for the ongoing development and growth of the online business of a truly iconic brand through Digital Marketing and Online Trading initiatives. The success of the website is critical to the wider success of our client’s overall business strategy across Australia. Reporting into a truly inspirational and enthusiastic Senior eCommerce Manager, this is a great opportunity for an experienced eCommerce professional to take their next step within a fun and growing business.
- Managing the customer journey and back end of the online store (CMS) including product updates and uploads, promotional/ campaign management, content pages, blogs and customer facing information;
- Working with all internal and external stakeholders on key website strategy development to grow the effectiveness of the store, managing the rollout of website updates;
- Working with Marketing to manage and coordinate the traffic acquisition strategy by aligning online marketing activity with store marketing activity including eDM, CRM, SEO/SEM, Paid, Social and Content;
- Analyse performance through Google and Adobe Analytics and provide recommendations on driving online conversion and sales.
- Experience working in an eCommerce environment, ideally with competency using the Shopify CMS platform;
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Creative Suite to create / edit online marketing material;
- Be highly organised with exceptional attention to detail/accuracy and a eye for good design aesthetics;
- A high level of written and oral communication skills enabling you to work with stakeholders effectively in a fast-paced and environment;
- Pride yourself on time management and prioritisation skills.
This is a great opportunity to join an internationally recognised brand to grow their online capability across Australia. Working for a great mentor, your career will benefit greatly from hands-on leadership in a mature yet fun and fast environment that genuinely allows you to excel.