Working as part of the awesome Digital & Marketing Team, you will be responsible for:
- Complete ownership of the online channel (website and eCommerce across all brands);
- Developing and driving eCommerce and our website enhancement strategies;
- Increasing traffic and conversion;
- Delivering exceptional uplift to all three brands from customer experience through to overall online sales;
- Oversight of content updates across all websites and eCommerce channels - including necessary optimisations, re designs and development that will improve online performance and customer experience;
- Production and presenting of high-level website, CRO, CRM, SEO, SEM, customer acquisition and retention reporting and analysis;
- Providing ongoing support and coordination to all digital campaigns and the wider marketing team.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience using CMS Platforms and managing website ecosystems (Umbraco highly desirable);
- Digital campaign management experience – planning, briefing, optimising, reporting;
- Understanding of optimisation and multivariate testing techniques (CRO);
- Experience and knowledge in eCommerce strategy and hands-on implementation;
- An understanding of digital marketing across key channels including paid search, SEO, display, media, eDM, social and how all these areas make-up the wider digital ecosystem;
- Take ownership and responsibility with a strong project focus;
- Experience using Google Analytics.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Banico Nicholas with your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.