Exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Brand Manager to join a premium Australian brand as they look to embark on their digital transformation journey.
Reporting directly to the CMO, this highly visible role will interface with senior leaders, marketing and agency partners to deliver digital strategies that lead to exceptional brand and commercial outcomes.
- Develop brand, social media and content strategies, including overseeing creative development and budgets, ensure assets are deployed and oversee performance tracking and reporting;
- Assist with the build of a new customer-facing website including the development of agency briefs, evolving the customer journey and enhancing UX;
- Developed website landing pages and content ensuring SEO principles are top-of-mind;
- Manage 3rd party digital agency relationships to continuously optimise our performance activity (paid search, paid social, affiliates);
- Implement and manage new projects to diversify and improve content.
- Previous experience (agency or client-side) developing creative concepts all the way through to campaign implementation with leading consumer brands;
- Digital storytelling experience across digital touchpoints (website / social);
- Experience with email marketing tools, foundations of SEM/SEO and CMS;
- In depth knowledge of brand management, digital marketing channels & experience of content management systems;
- Excellent command of Google Analytics AdWords and other digital platforms to maximize marketing strategy and tactics;
- Excellent communication and creative thinking skills with the ability to use data to inform decisions.
In return, you will join a high performing team in a well-established organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to take your career to the next level.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Simon Marks on 0433 490 074 or firstname.lastname@example.org