This is a great opportunity to work with a renowned higher education provider. Due to an increasing number of projects, this three-month contract role has been created to assist the current Digital Content Specialist with uploading and editing website content for multiple stakeholders across all faculties.
- Regularly review the content on the organisations website to ensure their content is up to date
- Ensure the functionality of the website
- Liaise with stakeholders to implement content and manage timeframes of projects
- Work with the broader marketing and content team to identify content opportunities
- Immediately available for commencement, with a minimum three-month commitment
- Experience working with complex CMS platforms
- HTML and CSS experience
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks to ensure content is accurately created and maintained
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be committed, driven, resilient and comfortable working in a strong, fast-paced business environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task various projects within tight time frames
- Motivation to engage and manage contact with multiple internal stakeholders
This higher education provider has decades of experience delivering education to the Australian Market. They pride themselves on student experience and engagement, hence have built a strong reputation over the years.
With a strong reputation in the education space known for their high-performing culture, at the same time are supportive of each other.
- Eastern suburb location, close to public transport
- Work closely with a highly experienced team to learn about the sector
- Great flexibility
- Positive team dynamic
Click the APPLY NOW button.