Sharp & Carter are seeking a Digital Coordinator – CRM to join a dynamic marketing team, reporting to the Digital Manager. Work among the digital team and closely with the brand and content team to encourage the activation of the wellness networks digital transformations and CRM strategy.
The Digital Coordinator will support the CRM Manager with the build, test, and deployment of our email communications across the scheduled broadcast calendar, triggered and automated communications.
- Work collaboratively with our client’s CRM Manager and Content teams to copy write, build, and deploy email and SMS communications
- Support the build of all database communications including email A/B testing for functionality and rendering quality, image management and test the content/segmentation
- Configure and deploy automated campaigns within email broadcast platform
- Partner with the Digital, Content and Creative Services departments to execute the CRM Strategies
- Assist in the design and build automated trigger communication journeys
- Map customer journeys from eDM across website to achieve goal objectives
- Email performance reporting from CRM and Google Analytics
- Prior experience as a digital marketing coordinator or similar role
- Fantastic attention for detail and appreciation for design among a fast-moving environment
- Demonstrated strength in copy writing for email and websites
- Basic understanding/experience in email coding & campaign management
- Qualifications in Web Design and Development, Computer Science, or a similar discipline are highly favourable
- Strong awareness of the application of email design and development, usability, and best practices
- Experienced in testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers or email clients with a sound understanding of customer journeys with a good sense of UX design and fundamentals preferred
- A degree in Marketing, Digital, IT, Computer Science, or similar field desirable
- 1-3 years similar experience preferably in health, FMCG, beauty or retail sectors
- Solutions and results oriented with strong project management skills to manage multiple stakeholder requests with broadcast timelines.
- An appreciation for data-driven marketing, with the ability to provide actionable insights from key communications
- Entrepreneurial, dynamic, and nurturing working culture.
- Generous employee discounts on products, experiences and exclusive perks from a wide range of our corporate partners
- Day off on your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary 65,000-$75,000 plus super
Interested? Click on the apply button now!