The CRM Specialist, supported by the Senior Digital Business Manager and CRM Manager is responsible for driving the growth of the online business through the day to day management of Email Marketing activity for the associated brand(s). This will be achieved by working collaboratively with the Brand team.
- BAU Email Marketing - provide feedback and input on the content briefed to you by brand teams. Advise on subject lines, A/B testing, customer journey etc - all with the goal of optimizing EDM performance.
- CRM – Weekly EDM Creation and Execution - Execute end-to-end email marketing activities including, briefing, feedback, eDM campaign set-up, segmentation, scheduling, testing, tracking and execution of batch, nurture, triggered and dynamic content campaigns.
- CRM – Reporting + Insights - Analyse the results of all database marketing campaigns and provide recommendations for testing/optimisation of campaigns moving forward.
- End to end campaign operations support of Senior CRM Manager - Work with the Senior CRM Manager to support any requirements for digital agencies to ensure channels of activation of activity across CRM
- Familiar with CRM management platform + Email marketing systems
- Knowledgeable in Email Marketing best practices and execution.
- Have proven experience developing and delivering successful CRM/EDM campaigns.
- Experience with Segmenting
- Google Analytics experience
- Audience Online Behavioral Analysis
- Affiliate Marketing experience an advantage
- Digital Analytics Software, e.g. Google Analytics
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel
- Intermediate to Advanced PowerPoint
- Strong content creation and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud an advantage
- University Degree or similar Tertiary Level education
- Marketing qualification either from tertiary education or part time course
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent project management
- Sell ideas & demonstrate authority on subject matter through experience & research
- A professional, engaging and positive nature coupled with unconditionally high standards of work produced
- Established analytical ability with strong skills in reporting on data from multiple sources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail, with an organised and methodical approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and contribute towards a dynamic team environment
- Results focused and self-motivated
- Processes driven focused
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Professional & approachable attitude
- Time management
How To Apply