Sharp & Carter are seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst – To join a dynamic digital team. Work among the digital team and support digital transformation and digital marketing strategy by managing performance, reporting, analytics, tracking and business insights.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for developing and delivering innovative reports, evaluating existing tools and collecting insights to capture growth, optimisation and improve brand performance and digital footprint of the client.
- Analyse and provide insights and regular reporting around site traffic, revenue, acquisition performance and customer data across multiple channels including cross-site conversion funnels and other key E-commerce metrics
- Ownership of tagging, UTM structure and taxonomy using tag management tools (preferably Google Tag Manager) to implement digital marketing tags and/or event tracking for GA
- Analyse, report, and optimise client’s performance media campaigns together with external agencies across retargeting, SEM, SEO, paid Social and onsite re-marketing
- Evaluate existing digital analytics tools and data sources to improve the accuracy and effectiveness of the client’s existing dataset, ensuring data integrity processes
- Oversee website performance and data driven experimentation
- Creation of digital insights, business analysis and recommendations through market research, competitor analysis and industry trends
- A degree in Marketing, Digital, IT, Computer Science, or similar field desirable
- 3-5 years similar experience preferably in health, FMCG, beauty or retail sectors
- Expertise with web analytical tools including Google Analytics, data studio and Google AdWords
- GA certifications are preferable
- Ability to provide actionable insights and communication with various stakeholders
- Analytical, results orientated and data driven
- Entrepreneurial, dynamic, and nurturing working culture.
- Generous employee discounts on products, experiences and exclusive perks from a wide range of our corporate partners
- Day off on your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary $80,000-$100,000 Base plus Super
If this sounds like your next career move, click the apply button!