The split of your time will be 50% eCommerce and 50% Digital marketing. The successful candidate will deliver an exceptional online customer journey and experience, contribute to their online growth, and manage business traffic, conversion rates, content and merchandising. This role represents an opportunity to build on your career as part of a busy, fun and dynamic team, working on a broad range of digital initiatives.
It's a fun and fast paced role where you will work on a number of exciting eCommerce initiatives to drive online sales and conversion using best practice eCommerce principles. You will report to the supportive and collaborative Head of Digital and eCommerce and assist them in all things eCommerce related and driving people online and converting. You will also do the following:
- Manage and measure all online performance;
- Optimise PPC/Google AdWords performance;
- Track PPC and SEO and how it influences online sales;
- Lead all A/B testing for new online functionalities;
- Improve online sales and conversion via Digital Merchandising;
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team in coordinating, building and executing key marketing activities across multiple digital channels.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar Digital/eCommerce role;
- FMCG/QSR/Retail backgrounds desired;
- Can do and positive attitude is a must;
- Experience in delivering A/B testing and online merchandising;
- Experience working across different online platforms and CMS for eCommerce;
- Analytical mindset;
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact John Corrigan with your CV to email@example.com