The split of your time will be 50% eCommerce and 50% Digital marketing.
The Digital Marketing & eCommerce Manager is responsible for delivering on the strategy, and continually building new opportunities across the brands on how to service customers for the future.
Fantastic opportunity for an agency side candidate looking to transition into a client side role or for an already established client side candidates looking to step up into a crucial position within this business. You will report to the supportive and collaborative Head of Digital and eCommerce and assist them in all things eCommerce related and driving people online and converting. You will also do the following:
- Deliver a best in class eCommerce digital shelf & product listing
- Work across wide range digital marketing such as search (paid, organic), digital media, social, analytics, data, and biddable media (Programmatic: Online Video, Catch Up TV, Display, Paid social)
- Manage external agencies and work closely with internal and wider Marketing team
- Be comfortable with data, and identify actionable insights and optimisations through analytics.
- Agency side or FMCG/QSR/Retail backgrounds desired
- Can do and positive attitude is a must;
- Digital media experience of 5+ years, and can clearly demonstrate your experience across brand through to conversion campaigns.
- Extensive eCommerce experience and optimisation of multiple channels
- Programmatic Marketing experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Michael Barry on email@example.com