We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Digital Marketing and eCommerce Specialist to join our client’s Head Office team, located in Sydney CBD. This is an opportunity to become a vital member of the leadership team, offering job security and progression with a dynamic national company.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- Plan, execute and optimise integrated digital and online campaigns and initiatives in conjunction with offline activity;
- Work with external web developers to manage and update the new company website;
- Management of website and social media platforms;
- Grow engagement of new and existing business through our new website;
- Increase online presence via SEO and SEM;
- Run regular email marketing campaigns;
- Analyse and track digital performances, presenting progress monthly;
- Creation of digital assets using Adobe programmes;
- Champion digital across the business to identify new opportunities to drive forward digitalisation of our brand and profile.
This opportunity would suit an experienced and ambitious B2B and B2C Digital Marketing and eCommerce Specialist / Executive. You will have strategic and technical Digital Marketing and eCommerce skills to take ownership and lead our client’s online capability using industry best practices and latest trends. In addition, you must also showcase:
- 5+ years working experience within a digital role and a preferably a Degree in Marketing, Digital technologies, or similar field;
- Strong eCommerce background and understanding of driving online trading end to end;
- Good SEO writing skills and experience setting up SEM campaigns;
- Good time-management skills and ability to work towards deadlines;
- Self-motivated to succeed and work well under pressure;
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Working knowledge of Adobe creative suite, especially Photoshop and Indesign (videography experience a bonus);
- CRM and/or ERP program experience a bonus.
Click APPLY or contact Banico Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV to have a confidential discussion.