- Strategic B2B role with 1 direct report and agency support for implementation
- Fantastic business culture with flexible working arrangements offered
- Western Sydney office | $95-115k + super + car allowance | Permanent
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager to own and develop the end to end Digital Marketing strategy for our client. You will become a vital member of the leadership team, and you will need to have strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills to turn your ideas into reality and deliver strong ROI.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- Develop the digital marketing strategy for the business in line with overall business objectives and segmentation strategy;
- Drive the delivery of the digital marketing plan in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Establish best in class digital tools based on an understanding of customer needs, insights and feedback. Ensure the effectiveness of all digital marketing tools is optimised;
- Manage all digital communications ensuring alignment and integration with overall brand / marketing strategies and messaging;
- Management of business website, with a focus on ongoing improvements to better meet audience needs and drive engagement;
- Implement strategies to improve traffic and engagement across customer facing digital platforms including SEM, SEO and digital advertising;
- Analyse and review digital metrics, prepare analysis/reports monthly and develop strategies and plans to improve digital marketing performance;
- Utilise end user customer database to manage the delivery of customised email marketing programs/digital campaigns and explore strategies to improve conversion rates;
- Stay at the forefront of digital trends and innovations and present relevant digital opportunities to the business based on an understanding of market needs and customer insights. Recommend strategies to optimise customer experience, reach and engagement, as well as to enhance business/marketing efficiencies;
- Ensure all digital activities are completed within cost budget and aligned with complete cost benefit analysis.
This opportunity would suit an experienced and ambitious B2B Digital Marketing Manager. You will have strategic and technical Digital Marketing and eCommerce skills to take ownership and lead our client’s online capability using industry best practices and latest trends. In addition, you must also showcase:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a strategic digital marketing management role.
- Previous experience using analytics packages across digital platforms and a track record of using data to drive digital marketing strategy.
- Extensive experience within a brand-driven, corporate entity.
- Demonstrated experience managing SEO/SEM, database marketing, social media, and digital advertising campaigns.
- Knows how to build & leverage influential relationships across functions/business to deliver.
- Good time-management skills and ability to work towards deadlines;
- Self-motivated to succeed and work well under pressure;
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- CRM and/or ERP program experience a bonus.
Click APPLY or contact Banico Nicholas at email@example.com with your latest CV to have a confidential discussion.