- Manage and execute all digital marketing content & social media initiatives
- ASAP start with this Global Fashion Brand | 6 month contract with view to permanency for the right person
- Supportive and collaborative culture | $35 p/h | North Sydney location
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this truly Iconic Global Fashion Retail group in the search for an experienced Digital Marketing and Social Media Specialist to join their fast-paced and innovative Online team on an initial 6 month contract with a view to permanency for the right person. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will manage all digital marketing content & social media initiatives across all digital touch points for their retail stores, including campaign reporting while supporting the digital team on broader brand & acquisition led marketing initiatives. This is a great organisation with a truly brilliant culture, fantastic work-life balance and flexibility and opportunities for career development too.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in leading the digital media strategy, creative and User Experience (UX) strategy to deliver optimal campaign performance – with a strong mindset of driving consumers to stores
- Experience with developing a social media strategy based on consumer insight, best practice, and brand positioning and managing multiple social media channels with a growth mindset
- Experience with developing an annual content strategy and quarterly content plans across multiple social media channels
- Proven experience reviewing analytics and performance of digital properties and ability to deliver continuous recommendations for improvement
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with your multiple stakeholders based on site and globally
This is a great business that is wholly invested in its people, its products and its performance. You will be joining a highly intelligent and resourceful group of Marketing and Digital leaders who have built a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. Immerse yourself into the collaborative culture and succeed within this organisation who have proven time and again that they can develop and grow your career and take you to the next level if you bring the right level of commitment. This is an opportunity that will open doors now and into the future as you progress your career.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact John Corrigan with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
(If you're really paying attention and want to impress please email your CV along with 3 compelling reasons on why you would be a perfect fit for this role)