- Global and Iconic Fashion Retail Group of Brands | Inner West Location
- Immediate start | 1 - 3 month contract that may extend | Fun and fast paced team culture
- $30-$35 base per hour | Inner West location | ASAP start
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this truly iconic global fashion retail group in the search for an experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their fast-paced and innovative Online team on an initial 1 - 3 month contract. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will own and manage the email marketing calendar along with creating and curating content across web and social media. This is a great organisation with a truly brilliant culture, work-life balance and opportunities for career development.
- Manage the production and delivery of the email marketing program;
- Deliver the social media strategy across all channels including the creation and sourcing of content (written and visual);
- Liaise with internal stakeholders regarding website content;
- Use Google Analytics to analyse performance;
- Track and report on website and email usage and optimisation.
- Knowledge and understanding of using Content Management Systems (CMS) is a must;
- Experience in sending, delivering and reporting on eDMs and e-newsletter communications (Emarsys, Mailchimp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Exact Target);
- Strong HTML/CSS coding and Adobe Creative Suite abilities;
- Understanding of creating and implementing social media and digital marketing campaigns;
- Experience in SEO and Google Analytics.
This is a great business that is wholly invested in its people, its products and its performance. You will be joining a highly intelligent and resourceful group of eCommerce and Digital leaders who have built a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. Immerse yourself into the work-hard, play-hard culture and succeed within this organisation who have proven time and again that they can develop and grow your career and take you to the next level if you bring the right level of commitment. One of Australia's fastest-growing and profitable fashion retailers has been built based on living these basic principles. This is an opportunity that will open doors now and into the future as you progress your career. What a place to kick-start it so APPLY TODAY!
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact John Corrigan with your CV at email@example.com