Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role will also work closely with the marketing and communications team on strategies to increase awareness and engagement for their educational programs and events across Victoria.
- Work alongside Marketing Manager to deliver email marketing campaigns
- Liaise with the communications team to deliver website and social media content
- Develop and implement CRM strategy alongside the marketing team
- Pre and post-campaign analysis on campaigns
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Assist Marketing Manager to implement social media calendar
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website
- Optimise content for the website and social networking accounts
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide reporting to the marketing and communications team
- Management of SEO
- Demonstrated success in a similar digital marketing role
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or similar qualification
- Experience with managing CRM systems, Google Analytics, and Social Media is a must
- Strong stakeholder management exposure
- Opportunity to work learn and grow with an experienced marketing team
- Newly created role with opportunities to grow with the business
- Work for an organisation that will make an impact on local communities across Victoria
Based in the CBD, our client is a long-standing NFP organisation that is passionate about making an impact on communities across Victoria through growing its programs. The marketing team will have a large contribution to their growth strategy.
You will be working alongside a close-knit marketing team, who are passionate about making a difference.
How to Apply
Click Apply or contact Donna Mak on 0432 057 779 for a confidential discussion.