This is a great opportunity to work with a renowned health research organisation, within their fundraising team. Reporting into the Direct Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for increasing fundraising revenue through delivering digital marketing campaigns.
- Regularly review the content on the organisations website to ensure their content is up to date
- Manage segmentation of CRM and delivering email marketing campaigns for fundraising campaigns
- Work closely with the digital agency to deliver paid ads on Google and Social Media
- Review and develop content for online ads and eDMs
- Analyse and report on the performance of digital campaigns
- Delivery of digital marketing campaigns within a not-for-profit organisation is ideal, not mandatory
- Demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders in a larger team environment
- Ability to deliver outcomes through external agencies
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be committed, driven, resilient and comfortable working in a strong, fast-paced business environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task various projects within tight time frames
With decades of experience in the health research space, this organisation also delivers health services as well as re-investing in continuous improve their services. Part of their funds for research has been generated through their highly engaged donor base.
With a strong reputation in the health research space known for their high-performing culture, at the same time are supportive of each other. The team is also highly engaged in the cause of the organisation.
- Location close to the CBD, close to public transport
- Work closely with a highly experienced team to learn about the sector
- Make a direct impact on the charity
- Great flexibility
For more information, please email Donna Mak at email@example.com or alternatively click the APPLY NOW button.