Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager this role will be responsible for the execution and implementation of the organisations digital strategy with a focus on Email Marketing.
- Manage email marketing campaigns including setup, monitoring, deployment and send activity
- Coordinate, optimise and manage email lead nurturing programs
- Manage email databases
- Coordination of digital marketing projects where applicable
- Assist in maintaining content across consumer website, customer portals, and social channels
- Analyse digital metrics and provide data insights
- Support the digital marketing team on other activities as required
- Monitor campaign results through Google Analytics and put forward recommendations for improvements
- Experience in managing email campaigns, email lead nurture and email database management
- Previous experience in a Digital Marketing coordination or Executive role
- Be an ambitious, hardworking individual who is proactive, motivated and a real team player
- Fantastic Marketing team with a great culture
- Coaching and mentoring programs provided
- $70-75,000 Base plus 10% Superannuation
- Work-Life Balance encouraged across the business
Our client is a reputable property developer with over 20 years' experience across the Australian market. They boast a number of landmark development projects, and have the capability to operate across both the residential & commercial markets.
The business prides themselves on their hard-working culture. This role specifically will provide the right candidate an amazing opportunity to get into an amazing transformation and really progress their digital marketing career to the next level. The organisation employs hard-working & energetic people that are proud to work for the company.
How to Apply?
Click the APPLY NOW Button. For any questions please email email@example.com