- Drive marketing for one of Australia's leading not-for-profit organisations
- Own the marketing strategy and incorporate all channels and digital platforms
- CBD location | $120,000 + benefits | Initial 12 month contract
The integrated marketing strategy will incorporate all channels and digital platforms needed to deliver growth year-on-year and alignment with organisational priorities.
You will therefore become the brand custodian of the organisation to ensure all communications adhere to brand guidelines and principles.
About the Role
- Lead the Marketing program implementation to drive growth and align to organisational strategy.
- Grow brand awareness and consideration to drive fundraising.
- Lead development of the brand and report on brand health.
- Manage multiple agencies (SEO, Social etc.) to deliver strategy.
- Manage all marketing channels including social media, PR, advertising and media to ensure coverage and campaign execution.
- Report on key metrics and progress towards the marketing objectives in the business plan to the Senior Team and the Board.
- Manage the marketing budget completing quarterly re-forecasts.
- Lead and successfully deliver four integrated media campaigns.
- Develop and execute monthly social media content calendar.
- Manage digital awareness, influencer campaign and search engine optimisation (SEO) year-long strategy.
- Oversee Community Management of all social media channels.
The successful applicant must have:
- 5+ years marketing/digital marketing related experience and qualifications
- Experience in NFP preferred but not essential
- Strong people and agency management skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication capabilities
- A willingness to balance strategic planning with practical implementation
- A strong understanding of digital and social media channels.
This is a fantastic organisation representing a cause that is undoubtedly close to many people’s hearts. With a collaborative, hardworking and innovative culture, you will have the opportunity to build strong internal and external relationships across all departments, work with a high performing team and bring your ideas to life in a friendly, warm and productive environment. Working for a highly respected Head of Marketing, this is a great opportunity to make a positive impact.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please feel free to reach out directly to Michael at email@example.com