Reporting into a highly respected and experienced Marketing Director, you will be tasked with managing all Digital Marketing activities and be responsible for Marketing Cloud and Salesforce CRM integrations.
You will play an active role in evaluating Customer Experience, User Experience, Data Quality and Business Reporting and play an active part in developing business strategies that tie into the broader digital strategy.
- Manage and effectively operate the organisation's digital technology stack for all user groups.
- Build and implement customer life cycle and journey automations in Marketing Cloud
- Develop and implement programmatic marketing for digital advertising requirements
- Develop and nurture the execution of the CRM strategy alongside the leadership team and customer engagement team
- Analyse data and customer activity maximising commercial opportunities and highlight key areas for review, analysis and improvements
- Manage daily needs of business for Salesforce Marketing Cloud and relevant integrations and digital tools.
- Improve sales management solutions to generate higher quality leads and sales conversions
- Create and lead internal training to empower users and increase adoption and ongoing engagement
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or related field
- Highly developed working knowledge of Marketing Cloud and sound understanding of Salesforce CRM is essential.
- Experience in a similar commercially focused Digital, CRM and Marketing Automation role. Ideally from property or similar B2C focused environment.
- Knowledge of CRM online/offline marketing concepts strategy and best practice.
- Excellent time management skills and business partnering experience.
About the Company
Our client is a reputable property developer who are a clear market leader in their industry. They boast a number of landmark development projects, and have the capability to operate across both the residential & commercial markets.
The business is run by a very experienced team who are well-versed in the industry. They have now built a successful business through bringing in passionate people into the company. Hence, the culture is typically made up of hard-working & passionate employees with the common goal of success. Their internal culture is very positive, progressive, collaborative and supportive of its team members.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Giorgio Xindaras for a confidential discussion.