Reporting to the Chief Product Officer you will be given the autonomy to be creative in driving leads through customer and user engagement across website, eDMs, social media, digital advertising, blogs and video.
- Develop and execute the annual Marketing Communications plan
- Assist with sales enablement through creating pitch decks, presentations
- Create engaging content to develop a voice for the organisations brand and training collateral
- Lead the content management strategy ensuring content is multi-channel
- Develop social media strategy through
- Manage all communication initiatives including eDM'S, Videos, Marketing Collateral and blogs
- Manage and attend Trade Show and events end to end.
- 3-5 years proven B2B trade marketing skills is a non-negotiable
- Demonstrate skills with Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and HTML
- Video editing/video production skills.
- Sound Copywriting skills are highly desirable
- WordPress experience is a must
Our client is an ASX listed business that has been creating digital content for over 25 years who are partners with the worlds leading publishers in education.
- Excellent workplace culture with high staff engagement and retention
- Location based in Elsternwick, close to public transport
- Autonomous role with a lot of growth
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Mak at firstname.lastname@example.org