Reporting to the Chief Product Officer you will be given the autonomy to be creative in driving student and user engagement across website, EDM's, Social Media, Digital Advertising, blogs and video.
- Develop and execute the annual Marketing Communications plan
- Create engaging content to develop a voice for the organisations brand
- Lead the content management strategy ensuring content is multi-channel
- Utilise social media platforms to keep abreast of treads with the technology/education space
- Manage all communication initiatives including eDM'S, Videos, Marketing Collateral and blogs.
- Manage and attend Trade Show and events end to end.
- 3-5 years proven growth digital marketing experience is a non-negotiable
- Demonstrate skills with Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and HTML
- Video editing/video production skills.
- Sound copywriting skills are highly desirable
- WordPress experience is a must
Our client is an ASX listed business that has been creating digital content for over 25 years who are partners with the worlds leading publishers in education.
- Excellent workplace culture with high staff engagement and retention
- South Eastern suburbs, only 10km from the CBD
- Two-month contract with the view to becoming permanent
- Autonomous role with a lot of growth
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Mak at email@example.com