Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be tasked with managing all Digital Marketing activities and be responsible for their marketing automation on Pardot.
You will play an active role in evaluating Customer Experience, User Experience, Data Quality, and Business Reporting and play an active part in developing business strategies that tie into the broader digital strategy.
- Manage and effectively operate the organisation's digital technology stack for all user groups
- Build and implement customer life cycle and journey automation
- Develop and implement programmatic marketing for digital advertising requirements
- Develop and nurture the execution of the CRM strategy alongside the leadership team and customer engagement team
- Analyse data and customer activity maximising commercial opportunities and highlight key areas for review, analysis and improvements
- Improve sales management solutions to generate higher quality leads and sales conversions
- Create and lead internal training to empower users and increase adoption and ongoing engagement
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or related field.
- Experience in a similar commercially focused Digital, CRM and Marketing Automation role.
- B2B experience is a must.
- Knowledge of CRM online/offline marketing concepts strategy and best practice.
- Excellent time management skills and business partnering experience.
- Leading tech organisation that are experiencing strong growth.
- Collaborative marketing function and great company culture.
- Support management team.
Our client is a global player in software technology. They are renowned for their ability to continuously challenge the market with their product offerings. As a business they are currently growing at an exponential rate and their success stems from being able to get the balance right between developing innovative products and continually re-investing in their customers and staff.
The organisation's culture is one that promotes flexibility, innovation and above all honesty and collaboration. Their employees are highly energetic and passionate and like to inspire those around them. With a true start-up mentality embedded across the organisation, the business embraces and encourages sharing ideas around the coffee machine and working flexibly.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Donna Mak, on 0432 057 779 for a confidential discussion.