Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, your 4 month contract role will be to lead and facilitate the planning and execution of all digital performance advertising to achieve financial and engagement targets. Drive onsite conversion and improved user experience through product and content management | ASAP Start
- Lead and facilitate the digital advertising plan, including all financial and customer metrics
- Manage the digital advertising budget across all channels
- Drive the digital advertising strategy in-line with business subscription targets using a test and learn approach
- Manage the relationships across all digital advertising partners
- Provide regular channel reporting and post campaign analysis, leveraging data to optimise future campaigns and improve digital advertising performance
- Build online traffic through optimising search, social, affiliate marketing and other digital media sources
- Manage the end to end development and execution of digital advertising campaigns including offers and product, landing pages and creative assets
- Drive engagement through homepage and web content management, aligning to SEO best practise
- Enrich and optimise the product catalogue including merchandising, ratings, coordinating images and copy
- Drive signups, subscriptions and continual site optimisation to improve conversion and customer journey.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience working across digital advertising platforms including Facebook and Adwords
- Experience in managing affiliate partnerships and comparative shopping networks
- Experience with website Content Management Systems
- Experience utilising website analytics packages, primarily Google Analytics.
Our client cares deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. They value flexibility, and encourage team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Barry on email@example.com