- Building, maintaining & improving pay per click campaigns across paid search & paid social.
- Auditing, planning and executing our SEO strategies using industry best practice.
- Using your data analysis skills to generate reporting and gain actionable insights to share with our team on a regular basis to improve ROI
- Keep pace with SEM, PPC, SEO & social media marketing industry trends to identify new opportunities for growth
- Work collaboratively with the broader Marketing & eCommerce teams to exceed shared objectives.
- 3 Years experience in a similar performance marketing role executing, optimising, monitoring and reporting on Google Ads (including YouTube and GDN), Facebook (including Instagram) and display campaigns
- An analytic mind with an ability to take data driven actions
- Expert level proficiency being on-the-tools on the following platforms: Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Strong excel skills
- A next level communicator, with an ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as Shopify and Big Commerce and advantage
- Working with a fantastic team
- Great culture - with Friday arvo (virtual) drinks and month end catch ups
- Endless opportunities for personal growth, development and progression
Don't let modesty or anxiety get in the way of your next great opportunity - If your interested? Click on the apply button.