About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role is perfect for a passionate, analytical and collaborative eCommerce Manager to become an integral part of the team and contribute to the digital marketing and brand awareness strategy across the business.
- Oversee production and implementation of online strategies, including: websites, social, eCommerce, and mobile;
- Monitor website, social and digital standards and enforce best practices;
- Oversee and drive performance through acquisition channels: SEM, Paid Social, SEO, and Email
- Manage onsite SEO, developing keyword strategies together with the content team, planning and overseeing technical SEO with development tea
- Communicate with end users and inter-departmental managers to build cross-functional support via websites and digital assets, including eCommerce;
- Analyse and provide insights around site traffic and other key eCommerce metrics with Google Analytics, dashboards and relevant business tools;
- Lead and oversee the development of two direct reports;
- Self-manage schedules and projects to align with business needs;
- Stay up to date on current technology and marketing solutions.
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience in an eCommerce role, most favourably in a retail environment, preferably with a high growth direct to consumer brand.
- You ideally have strong experience in Magento.
- Solid understanding of eCommerce metrics and analytics data;
- Ability to draw insights and make recommendations and implement changes to online store to maximise sales, conversion rate, average order value;
- A positive, collaborative and solutions-focused attitude.
This is a fast-paced, highly innovative and hugely profitable business who truly understand that people are their greatest asset. With a fun and collaborative culture that inspires success, this company have proven time and again that they will develop and progress their talent internally, and this role is no different. This is a great place to grow and develop your career for the long term.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for any questions, please contact Giorgio Xindaras at firstname.lastname@example.org