You are a highly analytical and data driven digital marketing & eCommerce professional who will be responsible for growing ANZ ecommerce sales and direct customer relationships through all digital channels. The Ecommerce Manager will manage the digital advertising strategy and budget to effectively build brand awareness through high impact reach campaigns while maintaining strong ROI on acquisition and retention campaigns. The role is hands on and requires general knowledge on e-commerce functions. You will be expected to multi-task, exercise initiative, and work effectively, to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Group Head of Digital, this role is perfect for a passionate, analytical and collaborative eCommerce and Digital Manager to become an integral part of the team and contribute to the digital marketing and brand awareness strategy across the business.
- Daily and effective trading and management of our client's ecomm ecosystem, with focus on the Australian and New Zealand websites.
- Developing and implementing tactical e-commerce marketing calendars to maximise sales that are locally relevant to achieve monthly revenue targets.
- Growing ecommerce revenue through digital sales acquisition channels and opportunities including affiliate marketing and third-party partnerships.
- Managing the clients SEO strategy to identify opportunities to improve traffic, build domain authority and grow organic sales.
- Monthly forecasting and stock management to ensure optimum website trading efficiency.
- Working closely with the Head of Digital on CRO and lifecycle marketing strategies to improve on site experience and improve customer loyalty.
- Collaborating regularly with customer service and supply chain ops team to ensure we deliver an excellent end to end customer experience and improve general day to day processes.
- Managing daily performance budget for all digital marketing campaigns while optimising and monitoring their success across multiple KPIs (sales, recruitment, conversion, retention etc).
- Working very closely with trade and brand marketing teams on best-in-class brand awareness and reach campaigns.
- Collaborating with Social Media and Influencer Marketing Manager to ensure effective use of influencer content across all digital marketing campaigns.
- Continuous testing and research of new lucrative digital marketing opportunities.
- Creating/editing digital marketing assets for fast execution in market.
- Working with in-house design team on clear and concise content briefs.
- Detailed monthly analysis & reporting
- Analysis of competitor activity
The successful candidate will be a team player and ready to seamlessly integrate into our vibrant and dynamic culture.
Our new team member will also possess:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Ecommerce and Digital Marketing
- Strong commercial and analytical skills with a solid understanding of ROI and profitability.
- Knowledge of operating Google Adwords and Social Advertising is essential.
- Understanding/previous experience operating Shopify knowledge is highly advantageous.
- Experience with implementing and executing SEO strategies
- Fluency in basic HTML
- Sound technology understanding of ecommerce eco systems including feed management.
- Experience with Adobe creative suite/photoshop familiarity for editing/creating digital assets.
- Extremely well organized with the ability to prioritize and manage workloads within tight timelines
- A creative and logical approach to problem solving with a track record of positive results
- Strong attention to detail & an eye for good design/creative
- Proactive approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude, willing to try new things and work quickly
- Able to work well individually & in a team, with a strong ability to manage and coordinate internal and external stakeholders
- Prior experience in Beauty/Cosmetics industry favourable
- Creative mindset combined with entrepreneurial flair
How to Apply