You will have a strong understanding of online trading performance including the role of each digital channel plays in the customer journey to drive acquisition and retention i.e. EDM’s, CRM, database acquisition, SEO/SEM; digital marketing and promotions; social media advertising, the use of affiliates partners; website inventory optimization; UX (user experience), online merchandising and content optimization that are critical with making trade decisions.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of eCommerce, this role is perfect for a passionate, analytical and collaborative Online and Digital Trading Manager to become an integral part of the team and contribute to the digital marketing and brand awareness strategy across the business.
- Increase digital revenue by proactively driving traffic to the website and other channels to maximise sales, whilst maintaining brand integrity
- Initiate and implement digital channel strategies based on agreed brand objectives aligned with the brand marketing calendar
- Understand cross channel strategy, impact and contribution and suggest plan to optimize campaigns with 360-degree execution approach
- Manage weekly reporting for online store against sales and profit incl but not limited to all KPIs i.e. open rates; click thru; conversion; average dollars sold, traffic, basket size, UPT
- Execute and/or oversee the setup, testing and deployment of website campaigns, promotions, pricing, and day-to-day management of the website which includes but not limited to weekly hygiene check on products, online store merchandising, pinning products to relevant category pages
- Ensure website pricing, product images, inventory and content is correct and actioned ahead of deadlines
- Work with the Marketing team on website content incl copy writing, photography & video and the creative direction of the website aligned with brand guidelines
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing on the digital communication strategy and eDM planning for go-to-marketing / execution plan aligned with brand identity
- Lead the team of coordinators with the strategy for driving incremental revenue from new and existing marketplaces.
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience in an eCommerce role, most favourably with a focus on trading in a retail environment;
- Strong commercial focus to deliver sales results;
- Solid understanding of eCommerce metrics and analytics data;
- Ability to draw insights and make recommendations and implement changes to online store to maximise sales, conversion rate, average order value;
- A positive, collaborative and solutions-focused attitude.
This is a fast-paced, highly innovative and hugely profitable business who truly understand that people are their greatest asset. With a fun and collaborative culture that inspires success, this company have proven time and again that they will develop and progress their talent internally, and this role is no different.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org