My client is one of Australia’s leading and fastest growing retail businesses. The group develops and invests in many retail concepts with over 200 homewares stores. They have stores in all States and Territories in Australia and also operate the e-commerce websites for HOUSE.com.au, RobinsKitchen.com.au, YourHomeDepot.com.au, PetHouse.com.au, Baccarat.com.au, MyHouse.com.au, the list goes on.
About the role
Reporting to the Global Head of Ecommerce, the Ecommerce Operations Manager will manage their existing eCommerce platforms, as well as the build of new platforms to support and scale our growing company.
You will also be responsible for the:
- Management of the team comprising of a Product Manager, 3 Project Managers and 2 Developers
- Management of the 10 eCommerce platforms across 3 technologies (Commerce Vision, Magento & Shopify)
- Management of the existing platforms - enhancements, bugs & upgrades
- Management of projects - adding new functionality to the platforms
- Management of transitions - move from legacy technology onto new eCommerce websites
- Launching of new websites - launching new platforms as the business launches new brands.
To be a successful applicant you will have:
- Proven success in leadership in a B2C eCommerce environment with $50m+ in sales
- Strong experience in both business growth planning as well as daily eCommerce execution and process optimisation
- The ability to be a resourceful problem solver and be solutions oriented
- Full comprehension of customer conversion on eCommerce, impactful business metrics, strategic merchandising & full retention cycles
- the ability to be adaptable to the ever changing high growth environment.