This is a fantastic opportunity to further expand on email marketing skills while receiving hands on support for wider development in all areas of CRM, assisting in customer acquisition, developing lifecycle programs, customer insights, as well as general database maintenance + reporting within Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Work collaboratively alongside the Brand Marketing team, Online and Creative Teams to develop and execute the email marketing programs for a portfolio of brands.
- Own the campaign process through from briefing to creative asset approval, and deployment with guidance on send strategy and segmentation.
- Keep up to date with and drive best practice recommendations for email marketing.
- Conduct A/B testing strategies for insight and learnings to ultimately improve performance of the channel.
- Assist in the development of new customer Lifecycle & Automation Programs within Marketing Cloud to deliver on the CRM Objectives for each brand.
- Assist with campaign and database level reporting for email activities, to provide insight and performance recommendations.
- At least 1 year experience in similar role that focuses on or incorporates email marketing
- Degree-Level qualification, in Marketing or Marketing-related discipline (or similar)
- Hands-on experience with a Marketing CRM platform
- Experience with interpreting email analytics and reporting
- Attention to detail
- Incredible staff discount off all our global brands
- Excellent training and career opportunities
- $1,500 for every friend you refer
- Free on-site parking
- Great health & wellbeing initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Miriam O'Connell on email@example.com