Work with business and technology stakeholders to gather, analyse, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to and the implementation of new business processes, policies, and information systems.
- Strong Business Analysis experience including Business Case Development
- Able to operate at a strategic level and see the vision.
- Solid experience working with an Outsource partners and providers
- FMCG and manufacturing experience in a business analysis role
- Digital Manufacturing processes
- Working knowledge of Agronomy processes, would be desirable
- Lean / Six Sigma principals
- Working knowledge of IIoT (ideal)
- Integrated Supply Chain processes in FMCG or similar industries would be desirable, but not mandatory
- SAP or similar technologies desirable
A high-profile global business operating in more than 15 countries and employing over 20,000 people, this industry pacesetter is an innovator and leader in the FMCG space.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Caroline Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0411 816 008.