Our client is seeking a motivated, well presented and well spoken individual to provide administrative support to their tight-knit team. The ideal individual will have great interpersonal skills and will be keen to learn and develop their knowledge. You must be immediately available.
Reporting to the Department Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Update the system with customer and client information
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls as required
- Book appointments and follow up with confirmation
- Diary and email management
- Manage and update all office documentation
- Respond to queries from employees, including transferring calls and providing messages to the appropriate team member
- Assist management with administration duties and tasks as required
- Prepare documents for internal and external use
- All further administrative duties including creation/collation of documents, filling, scanning and other ad-hoc duties
- Computer literate at intermediate-advanced level including (MS office suite & internet)
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service
- Experience within an administration or customer service support role
- Discretion in relation to confidential information
- Proactive, flexible approach to completion of work
- The ability to provide effective and appropriate information to a variety of people
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload, in a busy professional environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
Our client is reputable business leader and is known as an employer of choice. Due to growth within the team, they are looking for a friendly and confident individual who can provide effective administrative support to their team. This a permanent full-time role conveniently located in both Melbourne's CBD and South East. This role allows room to learn and develop, and requires a can-do and eager attitude.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Georgia Campbell on 0423 225 867.