12 month full-time fixed term job opportunity based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
This person will be responsible for the successful initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and closing of an ERP project. This will be a Dynamics ERP Business Central implementation. This person will also be responsible for providing inputs across finance.
- Project manage and deliver components of the ERP Implementation, including data migration and conversion, business systems integration, infrastructure and tools migration and conversion.
- Work with accountants, finance, stakeholders and subject matter experts to document & map business processes and articulate end-to-end business requirements for acquisition integration
- Participate and contribute to analysis and design discussions, across functions for business application portfolios
- Collaborates and coordinates with the Integration Team, technology groups, and system implementation partners to develop project strategies and plans.
- Responsible for functional and technical documentation during Planning & Analysis Phase, Design Reviews, Execution & Solution Deployment
- Contribute to designing and building re-usable and repeatable processes.
- Support change management of the implementation with a guiding principle of standard processes and no customizations.
- Manage costs on the project
- Tertiary Qualification within a related discipline i.e. business, IT and project management (Mandatory)
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics
- Demonstrated track record of successful Project Management on ERP Projects. Microsoft Dynamics project management experience is preferred.
- Specific experience with structured development methodologies and standards.
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments.
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams.
- Excellent people skills and ability to build respectful relationships with all levels of staff.
- Self-motivated to perform effectively and provide accurate results.
- Participate in the implementation as a subject matter expert and represent the business requirements.
- Advise the business on Dynamics and help minimise gaps between standard business processes