This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and proactive Executive Assistant to join a well established Professional Services firm, based in Melbourne's CBD. In this role you will be the right-hand person to the COO and manage their diary, prepare presentation and reports, and assist with any Personal Assistant duties. This a diverse role where no two days are the same, and has great potential for future growth as the business continues to succeed. You must have excellent attention to detail and a forward-thinking approach to work, with the attitude that no task is too big or too small. If you are seeking your next challenge and to play a pivotal role in the success of the business, this could be the role for you! You must be available to interview immediately over video interviewing platforms.
Supporting the long-standing COO of the busienss, this role includes, however is not limited to the below key duties;
- Diary and travel management
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Preparing all presentation packs, reports and meeting material
- Preparing agendas
- Expense reconciliations
- Assisting with events coordination
- Creates and proof read documents and presentations
- Answers telephone calls and takes detailed messages.
- Arrange internal training sessions, catering for meetings, video-conferences and teleconferences
- Personal support
- Office administrative tasks eg ordering stationary and kitchen supplies, greeting clients, answering phone calls etc.
- Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (intermediate - advanced skills)
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Executive Assistant to join an established and highly esteemed Professional Services Firm who have achieved excellence in their space and have a high-performing and inclusive culture. Working in a small team of interesting and intelligent people, you would be liaising with a variety or stakeholders, and no two days would be the same. Our client is known as a true leader in their space and they consult to Global organisations, and are passionate about what they do and achieving excellence.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Samantha Skerry on 0403 928 804.